Long term care insurance benefits are triggered when an individual cannot perform certain daily functions. Without the proper LTC insurance plan, individuals run the risk of funding their long term care needs with their retirement savings. For that reason, long term care insurance is key to protecting your retirement income and ensuring you can enjoy the quality of life in retirement that you planned for.
- Motley Fool
- Principal Financial Group
- Prudential Securities
- Roth IRA
- Vanguard Group
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
- Social Security Online
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- U.S. Railroad Retirement Board
Long Term Care and Retirement
If you would like to learn more about how long term care insurance can assist with your retirement goals, contact us today.