A primary concern of many long term care insurance policyholders is that they may one day become disabled.
In the event that a long term care insurance policyholder becomes disabled and is unable to perform certain daily functions, long term care insurance provides benefits to cover the cost of many of the health care services needed.
For more information about living with a disability, please see the links we’ve included, below.
Disability Organizations & Associations
- National Organization on Disability
- American Foundation for the Blind
- Amputee Coalition of America
- National Association Of The Deaf
- Association for Down Syndrome
- National Down Syndrome Society
- Center for Learning Disabilities, Inc.
- Learning Disabilities Association
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Long Term Care and Disability
If you would like to learn more about how long term care insurance can assist with living with a disability, contact us today.