Some long term care insurance policyholders are concerned that they may one day need to make modifications to their home due to illness or disability.
In the event that a long term care insurance policyholder must make modifications to their home in order to perform specific daily functions, most long term care insurance policies can cover the cost of the accessibility modifications needed.
For more information about accessibility, please see the links we’ve included, below.
- Adaptive Environments Center
- American Council of the Blind
- American Foundation for the Blind
- Benton Foundation Homepage
- Dept of Justice ADA Home Page
- DO-IT Program U of Wash
- National Council on Disability
- GSA Office of Civil Rights
- Awakening to Disability
- Beyond Ramps
- Changing Lanes
- How will they Know if I’m Dead?
- Nothing About us Without Us
- Cerebral Palsy: Child & Young Person
Long Term Care and Accessibility
If you would like to learn more about how long term care insurance can assist with accessibility, contact us today.